Campus Celebrity: Lanesha Reagan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.
Name: Lanesha Reagan
Hometown: Snohomish, Washington
Year in School: Freshman
Major: English

This week’s Campus Celebrity is our very own Instagram Manager Lanesha Reagan! Read on to learn more about this amazing gal:

HC at Oregon State: What all are you involved with on campus?
Lanesha: I’m currently on the Oregon State volleyball team, I’m a sister in Chi Omega, and social media manager for Her Campus at Oregon State! 

HC at Oregon State: What made you decide to become part of Her Campus at Oregon State?
Lanesha: I heard about it the first few weeks I was on campus and I knew I would love it. I want to work for a magazine and I thought this would give me great experience.

HC at Oregon State: What has been your favorite college moment thus far?
Lanesha: I think my African American Literature class during fall term was amazing. I always knew I wanted to study English, but that was the first time I have been really challenged in an English class and it was awesome. The difference between high school classes and college classes is crazy.

HC at Oregon State: What is your favorite part about Her Campus at Oregon State?
Lanesha: I love the fact that you get real hands on experience. It’s hard when you’re busy with classes to find something outside of school that is helpful but doesn’t commit too much of your time. All of the people involved are awesome, too, because they really want to be there and they all work so hard!

HC at Oregon State: Why should students interested in journalism, media, marketing, etc. get involved with Her Campus at Oregon State?
Lanesha: With Her Campus at Oregon State you get the experience you need to get started in the career you’re going to want. Not everyone has the time or the money to get internships in New York or L.A., but getting involved right on your campus is such an easy and fun way to meet new people who love the same thing you do, and you get to put your foot in the water for the future!

Give it up for Lanesha, and stay tuned next week for another incredible Campus Celebrity!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.