Campus Celebrity: Erica Fuller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Name: Erica Fuller

Hometown: Gresham, OR

Year in School: Junior

Major:  Political Science

Starting this week, we are going to be featuring members of our Exec team to highlight their incredible talents and let you get to know our staff a little bit better! Read on to learn more about our Facebook manager Erica Fuller!

HC at Oregon State: What all are you involved with on campus?

Erica: I am involved in several things here on campus. I am the Interfaith Affairs Task Force Director, the President of College Democrats at OSU, the Facebook Manager and Writer for Her Campus at Oregon State, and the Social Media Coordinator for Feminist Majority of OSU.

HC at Oregon State: What made you decide to become part of Her Campus at Oregon State?

Erica: I decided that I wanted to become a part of Her Campus when I was introduced to an article from a Facebook ad. I just really loved the positivity it just had, no articles of over sexualized women and men. I also truly felt that they had some wonderful tips for those going through the whole college experience in all varieties. I knew then that I had to be a part of this organization.  

HC at Oregon State: What has been your favorite college moment thus far?

Erica: Deciding to transfer to Oregon State

HC at Oregon State: What is your favorite part about Her Campus at Oregon State?

Erica: Having the freedom to write about anything I want and letting my imagination go wild in a creative way.

HC at Oregon State: What are you planning on doing after graduation?

Erica: I am planning to work at a non-profit agency that does a lot of advocacy work before heading to grad school for my Master’s in Public Administration and International Relations.

Give it up for Erica, and stay tuned next week to for another incredible Campus Celebrity!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.