samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Places to Eat On Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

As Dead Week and finals approach, check out these on-campus dining options for your best study snack.

Panda Express

Panda Express is a classic. If you’re looking for chain-Chinese food that’s close to your house then this is the place to go. Panda is great comfort and brain food and a perfect binge meal after an all-night study session.

Pangea

Pangea is located in the Memorial Union. This is a great place to eat during the gaps between classes. Pangea has a lot of great options including salads, sandwiches and even breakfast options. This is one of the most popular on-campus dining options. 

Dixon Café

This is the best place to grab a snack after a good workout. The Dixon Café has great and healthy snacks and smoothies. This would also be a great place to get a snack after a study-break to the gym.

Bing’s

This dining café located in Weatherford is one of the most popular on campus options. Bing’s serves real Starbucks coffee and is extremely close to most of the on-campus dorms. Bing’s is open later than the actual dining halls, so if you are looking for a sandwich later in the evening then this is the place for you. They also offer a variety of pastries and sodas at this café.

If you find yourself stuck on campus for long periods of time over these next two weeks, have no fear! There are plenty of on-campus options to fulfill your cravings (healthy and not so much) throughout the day and night.

I am currently in my 3rd year at Oregon State and majoring in merchandising management. I am an intern for Beaver Athletics, a part-time student archive worker at the library. I am involved in many organizations including HerCampus, DAMchic magazine, Chi Theta Phi, and Relay for Life.