15 Instagram Posts Every Oregon State Girl Has

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Some people may call it “basic,” but there are some classic Instagram shots that every Oregon State girl has to post at one point or another. How many on this list are you guilty of?

1. The MU

The Memorial Union is by far one of the most photographed buildings on campus. It’s so beautiful you just have to show it off!

2. Fall Leaves

Whether it’s the first day of fall term or the middle of November, theres a good chance somebody on your feed is posting a picture of themselves standing in a pile of leaves.

3. Pictures in the Dorm Hallways

Because there was always too big of a group to take a photo anywhere else.

4. Bid Day

Even if you aren’t in a sorority, theres a 100% chance you’ll see some bid day pics featuring people looking ridiculously excited to see people they have barely just met.

5. The “Snowpocalypse

Everyone remembers the one or two times it snowed last year and school got cancelled. Now lets hope for #Snowpocalypse2015!

6. A game day picture of people wearing way too much orange

#GoBeavs

7. Crafting

Everyone feels the need to share pictures of how much glitter, jewels and Lilly Pulitzer prints they are using to make their next DIY project.

8. The first day of sun during spring

Just to let everyone know that winter is over and we don’t have to look like pasty white ghosts anymore.

9. #Halloweekend

Because orange and black is the best color combo in Corvallis.

10. The dramatic back-of-a-spirit-jersey pic

Because who wouldn’t want to see that with a cool travel destination in the background?

11. The finals week struggle

Coffee, books, headphones, and way too many hours spent at the library.

12. Themed function pictures

Everyone loves a trip back to the 80’s for one night!

13. Posing under the Weatherford Arch

Although it might just be a dorm, it’s still one of the coolest buildings on campus.

14. The annual Mom’s Weekend pet pictures

Baby animals. That’s all.

15. A photo with Benny

If you don’t have a picture with Benny on your Instagram, did you even go to Oregon State?

Are there any other Instagram posts we forgot to include? Let us know in the comments below!

I am currently in my 3rd year at Oregon State and majoring in merchandising management. I am an intern for Beaver Athletics, a part-time student archive worker at the library. I am involved in many organizations including HerCampus, DAMchic magazine, Chi Theta Phi, and Relay for Life.