You Know You Missed Oneonta When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

You Know You Missed Oneonta When…

You kept posting #TBTs on Instagram of you and your squad all summer long.

You actually counted down the days to move-in day.

You and your roommates/housemates have been planning out your décor all summer.

You’ve had slightly obsessive dreams about a Yellow Deli sandwich or Latte Lounge

Whether you like Jimmy T’s or not, you found yourself saying that you wanted to go there over the summer.

Your group chat of your college squad just consists of you all saying you miss each other.

You considered quitting your job at home and moving to Oneonta early.

You considered breaking into the dorms or your off-campus apartment in order to move back early.

Every time you heard the song “Don’t Stop Believing” you got emotional because it reminded you of The Sip.

You actually missed the dining hall food because it’s convenient and buying your own food during the summer takes too much money and effort.

You got emotional when scrolling through all the pictures on your phone from last semester.

You were bitter and jealous of anyone on Snapchat who posted a pic of them in Oneonta with the Geofilter.

You already made your pre-party playlist for this semester…. months ago.

You were just incredibly bored all summer because you know Oneonta is the best place on Earth.

HC XO,

Barbara Parsons

Barbara Parsons is a previous writer of HC Oneonta, and is now an alumni of SUNY Oneonta. Barbara loves playing rugby, Chinese food, binge-watching How I Met Your Mother, and baby emperor penguins. You can follow Barbara on Twitter and Instagram @BarbaraJoyce3
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).