Top 5 Places on my Bucket List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

1. Milan, Italy. Aside from being one of the fashion capitals of the world, Milan is home to gorgeous scenery, exquisite restaurants and high-end shops. A day spent walking around Milan would be one unforgettable day. The city is complete with monumental cathedrals, castles, opera houses and historic shopping centers. Milan is a place that any person could enjoy.

2. The Philippines. Home to some of the most gorgeous beaches and incredibly friendly natives, this is one journey I am dying to make. In the Philippines, you can find beaches with white powder like sand and pink sand beaches both complete with crystal clear water. The Pilipino natives are some of the friendliest and happiest people in the world, making the stay that much more relaxing and enjoyable.

3. Greece.  The Mediterranean would be an amazing place to travel to for numerous reasons. The beautiful waters, jaw-dropping architecture and ruins, and the refreshing cuisine. Greece is home to some of the greatest artworks and architecture known to man. Greece houses history, relaxation and amazing food. A place like this appeals to people with all interests.

4. India.  Visiting here would be a cultural journey. Being able to experience first-hand the culture and struggles that India faces would be an eye-opening experience. I wish to take a trip like this to gain more awareness of the world around me. The colorful and flavorful culture of traditional India is a topic I wish to experience.

5. Morocco. Famous for its intense marketplace, selling ceramics, jewelry and lanterns. The ancient cities, beautiful mosques, and social cafes make Morocco all that much more appealing. The hustle and bustle of the cities can be overwhelming but it is all part of the experience.

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen