This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Question: Who was your first celebrity crush?

Aladdin, if that counts.

Question: What is your favorite dessert?

Brownie ice cream sundaes with lots of whipped cream!

Question: What is your favorite quote?

“Work hard, and be nice, and be kind—it’s an original.”

Question: What is your biggest pet peeve?

When people take food without asking, like from your plate; especially when you’re not close with that person in that way.

Question: What’s a risk you’re excited to take?

I would love to live abroad, especially somewhere in Europe!

Question: What’s one song you hate?

Chainsmokers’ “Closer”, or any song featuring Pitbull.  

Question: What’s a trend you wish would come back?

Knee high socks for sure.

Question: Do you prefer tea or coffee, and how do you have it?

Tea, hot with lemon. I prefer mint or fruity blends compared to just regular black tea.

Question: What’s your go-to reality show?

One-hundred percent ‘The Bachelor’; I can’t believe how this past season ended!

Question: What’s your favorite social media platform?

Instagram—I love pictures, it’s easier to filter through than Twitter, and it’s a fast and easy way to share memories!

I loved getting to know Cailee tonight; she’s excited to graduate and to spend her fall semester abroad! Good luck Cailee, and don’t forget to share some of your experiences with us via Instagram!

“I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” —Rosalia de Castro

Only the best—HCXO,

Chrystal

Hey ladies! My name is Chrystal - I'm an English & General Human Ecology dual major at SUNY Oneonta! I love being involved in our community, both on campus and otherwise! I love writing - about any and everything; hanging out with friends; hitting around a volleyball; traveling (especially, the northeastern coast); and, more or less, playing interior designer on anyone that will let me! I look forward to writing articles that reach out to individuals of a variety of backgrounds, who are struggling with the same kind of issues in a diverse number of ways, while providing my perspective on the things that matter most to me. I'm excited to start my journey here as part of a sisterhood that empowers women in both their strength, as well as in their vulnerability.
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!