This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Fall is approaching, and there are so many ways to make your fall outfits cute and comfy. All you need are a few key pieces! 

Scarves 

Scarves add something fun to every outfit. Any plain shirt can be turned into a cute outfit by adding a fall colored or patterned scarf. Bonus: it will keep you warm and comfy all day long. 

Leggings 

Everybody’s favorite article of clothing, obviously. They’re so comfortable and are perfect with a sweater from your fall wardrobe.  

Flannel 

Flannels are the easiest way to look put together, while also feeling like you’re wearing a blanket. These are a staple of fall fashion and will quickly become a favorite.  

Jean Jacket 

It’s cold, but not that cold. A jean jacket gives you some warmth while also adding something more fun to your outfit, instead of just a sweater. 

Booties 

These go hand in hand with fuzzy socks. Nothing will ever beat this combo- fun shoes AND fun socks. Definitely a necessity. 

There are so many different options for fall fashion. Find your favorites and go for it! 

HCXO,  

Natalie 

Natalie King

Oneonta '21

Hello! I'm Natalie and I am a senior here at SUNY Oneonta. I'm a Business Economics major with a concentration in marketing, and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. Some of my favorite activities include binge watching The Office as well as various reality TV shows. I also love playing soccer and spending time with my friends and family.