Fall Outfit Necessities

Fall is approaching, and there are so many ways to make your fall outfits cute and comfy. All you need are a few key pieces! 

1. 1. Scarves 

Scarves add something fun to every outfit. Any plain shirt can be turned into a cute outfit by adding a fall colored or patterned scarf. Bonus: it will keep you warm and comfy all day long. 

2. 2. Leggings 

Everybody’s favorite article of clothing, obviously. They’re so comfortable and are perfect with a sweater from your fall wardrobe.  

3. 3. Flannel 

Flannels are the easiest way to look put together, while also feeling like you’re wearing a blanket. These are a staple of fall fashion and will quickly become a favorite.  

4. 4. Jean Jacket 

It’s cold, but not that cold. A jean jacket gives you some warmth while also adding something more fun to your outfit, instead of just a sweater. 

5. 5. Booties 

These go hand in hand with fuzzy socks. Nothing will ever beat this combo- fun shoes AND fun socks. Definitely a necessity. 

There are so many different options for fall fashion. Find your favorites and go for it! 

HCXO,  

Natalie