sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Staying in on Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Some people don’t like Halloween and that’s okay. I happen to really like Halloween, but I also struggle with the fact that Halloween falls on any day of the week. I would love to say that I am the type of person that loves to go out and have a great time, but for me, school comes first. Last year on Halloween, I did nothing. I got dressed up, took photos, bought a milkshake and went home to finish a paper due the next day. That was Halloween for me last year. 

Some people don’t want to go out on Halloween, but that doesn’t mean that Halloween cant be fun. I like dressing up and so that is what I did. But for some people you can also make fun themed food and drinks that go with Halloween right in your kitchen. 

I looked up a couple recipes online and here is what I found: 

https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-pumpkins-248469/

These are just some of the things that you can make if you want to have a night in. But if staying in is not for you, then go out and have fun! Just remember to dress in whatever makes you most comfortable and to be safe!

Ellie Greenberger is a junior at the University of Mississippi pursuing a degree in Journalism with a specialization in PR and a minor in English. She is a member of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College and Delta Gamma sorority. She also contributes to Populi, the Honors College literary magazine. Ellie was born in Memphis, TN, but also grew up in Atlanta, GA. She loves fiction and friends (both the TV show and her own). She also enjoys revolving her social life around whatever food she can eat next.