Style

4 Influencers Influencing Our Fall Beauty and Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

by Artem Bali

Velvet Indigos / Anne-Merill

Student at the University of Mississippi, Anne-Merill is killing it! We love her beauty, fashion and style here at the university and are happy to have her repping this list. So jealous of her style.

by Kaboompics .com

Kalyn Nicholson

Aesthetic on point is all I have to say. Killer videos, blog posts and Instagram feed to die for. She’s not only awesome and beautiful, but also she’s also super kind, and when watching her videos, it feels like she’s your best friend.

by Sharon McCutcheon

Sequins and Sales / Amanda

Again with the Instagram feed to die for. Overall, a gorgeous person with a gorgeous feed I love. She does a lot of advertisements – but when she does them they’re always something relevant to what you may potentially want. She also gives a lot of discounts to your favorite brands…uh, yes please!

By Element5 Digital

LoCo.Rainbow / Tori Faith

Self-love activist. Model. Kind person. Overall awesome person. How could we not be obsessed with her and her journey? Also, this girl was keeping us posted on NYFW, which, by the way girl, thanks!

Sarah Smith

Ole Miss '20

Sarah is a Journalism student at the University of Mississippi. She is currently working on her first novel which she hopes to be published before she finishes college in 2020. Nerd to the heart, Sarah is always blasting Guardians of the Galaxy in her car, and her dorm or house is where the nerdy movie and book fest never ends. She aspires to be a lifestyles magazine writer and a novelist after college.