This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by Karolina Szczur on Unsplash

Blue Bell is a staple here in Oklahoma with several delicious options. Their slogan is “Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country.” Despite recent health scares and issues in the production process, Blue Bell is definitely still a great treat.

Here are the top ten Blue Bell Flavors:

10. Dutch Chocolate

Rich chocolate ice cream made with imported chocolate.

9. The Great Divide

A combination of the famous Homemade Vanilla ice cream and rich, creamy Dutch Chocolate ice cream.

8. Mint Chocolate Chip

Refreshing, creamy mint ice cream sprinkled with semi-sweet chocolate chips.

7. Vanilla

All natural vanilla ice cream with delicate flecks of natural vanilla beans.

6. Milk Chocolate

Creamy, smooth milk chocolate ice cream made with premium cocoa, fresh milk and cream.

5. Cookies & Cream

Creamy vanilla ice cream with tasty chunks of chocolate créme cookies.

4. Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla

Vanilla ice cream blended with juicy, ripe strawberries.

3.Cookie Two Step

Creamy vanilla ice cream with hints of brown sugar, combined with chunks of chocolate créme-filled cookies and chocolate chip cookie dough pieces.

2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Rich vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and chips of dark chocolate.

1. Sea Salt Caramel

Creamy vanilla ice cream surrounded by salted caramel sauce swirl.

Meagan Loyd is a senior at the University of Oklahoma studying Professional Writing at Gaylord College of Journalism. She loves Target, Starbucks, quarter-zip sweatshirts, Chicago Cubs Baseball, Sooner Football, and all of the books!
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!