jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

My Top 4 Favorite Instagrammers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

1. Whitney Simmons

Whitney is a fitness YouTuber, but her Instagram is amazing and helpful. She posts uplifting stories and in-depth workout posts. She radiates positive vibes for those of us not so confident in our workout abilities. She is aware of people at every level, from beginner to advanced.

2. sarahs_day

Sarah is another lifestyle/fitness Youtuber, but her Instagram is almost equally as helpful. She is a raw and honest person who does not hide anything from her followers. It is refreshing to find someone so honest about all of their life issues.

3.  Kristinjohns

Kristin has an impeccable simple sense of style with clothing and home décor. She does awesome thrift flips and instructions to a T. She almost always lists everything she is wearing.

4. Oliviarink

Olivia is a fashion blogger based in New York and Chicago. Her style is the perfect mix of street style meets wearable. Her picture quality is also AMAZING. Every photo she posts is thought through completely.