For self-reflection, here are some inspirational quotes to get you through the month of October.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

“Be thankful for what you have and fearless for what you want”.

(Shreya Bhat)

“No turning back. There is no turning back to yesterday or to last month, or to last year… No matter how much you wish you could go back and live there again or how much you wish you could change what happened, you just can’t go back. You have to keep moving forward, my beautiful friend. You have to summon all of your inner strength to let go of who you were, then use all of your courage and faith to focus on who you want to be now– who you want to be tomorrow. It might take everything you have to let go of yesterday, but once you do, you can start finding peace today”.

(Nikki Banas)

“Sometimes our lives have to be completely shaken up, changed and rearranged to relocate us to the place we’re meant to be”.

(Adrianne Hemenway)

“Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself- what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat”.

(Warsan Shire)

“Not everyone needs to have access to you while you’re healing, restoring, growing, and transforming. Protecting certain phases of your process- will be required, in order to elevate and self actualize- successfully”.

(Lalah Delia)

Abby Zaboronek

OK State '25

Hello! My name is Abby Zaboronek and I am a freshman here at Oklahoma State University. I am apart of HER CAMPUS because I want to make a difference on campus and in the Stillwater community. As a Type One Diabetic, I was always taught to speak up about what I'm thinking and share my ideas. I am so excited to write (well with COVID-type) about issues on campus and in the community.