Campus Cutie: Morgan Freeman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Morgan is an 18 year old freshman from Owasso, Oklahoma. She’s a wildlife biology major with a pre-veterinarian option, and in the future she wants to work on wildlife preserves. She decided to go to OSU because she knew that she wanted to study vet med, and her favorite thing about being here is how cute the campus is and that she’s here with some of her closest friends. She’s a member of the Talent committee on the Student Union Activities Board here on campus, and she’s instrumental in planning events such as open mic nights and last week’s “So You Think You Can Dance.” She attends GUTS church in Tulsa, and she leads the junior high worship there on Wednesday nights. She loves working with those kids and being an instrumental part of their lives, and she’s continued to do that since she’s moved to Stillwater.

Morgan loves riding horses, and she does hunter-jumper stuff with them, which means that she jumps them over obstacles. Her favorite movie is “A Beautiful Mind,” and her favorite book is “The Kite Runner.” “Grey’s Anatomy” is her favorite TV show, and, being her roommate, I can attest to the terrible emotional toll that it’s taken on the both of us. She would love to travel Europe someday, and especially wants to go to London because she loves the rain and speaking English. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @mofreems, and yes, her name really is Morgan Freeman.

Majoring in International Business and minoring in French at Oklahoma State University. Lover of art, music, and all things orange.