Campus Cutie: Erik Richison

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Name: Erik Richison

Age: 22

Year: Senior

Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.

Relationship Status: Single

Organizations: The Wells Project, official photographer for the Judah and the Lion concert.

Favorite pickup lines: Something like, “Hey want me to pick you up at 8?” Or “Hey you look kind of tired, want me to pick you up?” Or if I’m feeling real good, “Hey I noticed you were wearing Chanel Number 5, want me to be your number one?” 

Favorite memories at OSU: My favorite memory at OSU is rushing the field after the OU game in 2011. I thought I was having fun till I noticed Spencer Mobley and Vincent Sorrentino straddling the torn down field goal post. Now you tell me, who truly ended up on top in that game?

Worst date ever: I was wearing a fresh cardigan, newly purchased from Gap. Ray Bans in check, legs crossed and lips pursed just enough to make a statement. I then held that pose for 30 minutes…an hour…an hour fifteen.  After acting like I had important things to do on my phone for the next few minutes I called it quits. Carefully, but sternly, ripped off the Wayfarers from utop my nose and drove home. Being stood up is the worst, is it not?

Boxers or Briefs: Boxers. I was never a fan of golden retrievers or chocolate labs. Boxers just have a look of sternness to them. Their posture says, “I could rip you apart, but I won’t because I respect you.”

Why did you come to OSU: I came to OSU because I wanted to because I wanted to be a Beta. Truly an amazing group of men that I am proud to call my brothers.

Deal breakers: I’m not sure I have deal breakers, but a quote I really like to describe something like this is, “A woman’s heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him to find her.” 

Favorite things about OSU: Marcus Smart and Markel Brown dunks, Mike Gundy’s post locker room dances, Study Abroad in Holland and whenever our announcer at football games yells, “Cowboyyyyyy…marching band!” 

OSU women are the best because..: A quote from one of my favorite Cowgirls, “I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.” – Emma Watson. Oh, did she not attend OSU? What a mistake I have made. But really, the Cowgirls are the best.

Favorite Holiday and Why: I wish more people would appreciate Flag Day, nothing like seeing old glory fly on a windy day. But anyway, my favorite holiday is Christmas. I mean come on, what did you expect me to say? Something silly like Flag Day?

Strategic Communications Senior at Oklahoma State Univeristy! Go Pokes! I'm a small town girl that is always looking for new places and adventures! I'm obsessed with yoga and road biking! My passion is with non-profit and volunteer service, although I'm a total advertising junkie! I'm pretty weird, and in the best way, spunky and spontaneous!