This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Name: Brian Hicks

Age: 20

Hometown: Spring, Texas

Class Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Taken

Major: Management with a minor in marketing

Organizations: I play the trumpet in the OSU Marching Band, The Daily O’Collegian and National Broadcasting Society. I’m also interested in learning more about organizations in the business school.

Hobbies: I love playing videogames, longboarding, going on road trips and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I also enjoy writing, public speaking, video production, swimming and dancing. Last year, I made my own dance video called the Chocolate Sprinkles. I like surprising people with my hip-hop dance skills because I’m a little reserved and it’s unexpected.

Favorite Food: Hamburgers

Favorite Class: Electronic Communications with Hillary Speed. It let me show off my creativity in best way for me, and I made a lot of really good friends in that class.

Favorite pick-up lines: Are you an interior decorator? Because the room looks better as soon as you walk in.

Best date: I took this girl to dinner and a movie last semester, and I really liked her because we had great conversations the whole time. She didn’t seem like the rest of the girls I knew. I liked that we had so much in common and just had a really great time. Today, she’s my girlfriend.

Deal breakers: Girls that are rude and overly emotional and dramatic. I also don’t like girls that talk like a valley girl, depend on others’ approval and are afraid to be independent.

Celebrity crush: Scarlett Johansson or Genevieve Morton.

Guilty pleasures: I really enjoy Say Yes to the Dress.

Most embarrassing moment: In second grade, we learned square dancing in P.E. class. When my group was performing in front of the rest of the class, we were spinning around in a circle, and I fell. I then started to cry because the class started laughing at me. Now I’ve learned to play things off pretty well, not get too embarrassed and just go with the flow.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Jolly, romantic and warm.

Spirit animal: A bull because they are clam if you don’t provoke them. But if you do, they’re strong and intimidating. I would like to think that’s how I am. They are also really cool.

In ten years: Grad school working on my MBA and working my way up in a company.