The Lalapink Beauty Products
The Lalapink Beauty Products
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Beauty Products I’m Still Using in 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Many beauty products evolve throughout the years, some because they were simply a fad and others because they had room for improvement.  That’s why beauty vloggers Monthly Favorites videos get so many views.  While many products in my inventory have changed in the past year, some have stayed.  Here is a list of the beauty products that I’m bringing with me into 2020!

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

She thicc but nothing covers my redness and looks as good as this concealer.  I usually apply it with my fingers to where I want to get it so it is more maleable, then blend it by lightly tapping my Real Techniques sponge over it.

L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation

So dewy and so natural! Definitely my favorite foundation from the drugstore.

Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose

Every day, Holy Grail, Your Lips but Better.  This is the best thing that’s happened to me in beauty. Also, Jungkook from BTS uses this!

Thrive Mascara

You may be familiar with this mascara because friends on Facebook posting about it trying to get you to buy it from them. While I was a sceptic at first, my mom bought me some from a friend and gave it to me. This mascara is a tubing mascara which means it comes off in tubes and just slide right off when wet. When I say this has made my life so much easier I mean it.

Pixi Glow Tonic

This AHA has glycolic acid that turns over the cells in my skin that get “glued together” to give me my best skin ever.  Seriously, this skincare item is affordable and deserves all the hype.

What beauty products did you bring into the New Year? Let us know!

Former President of Her Campus at Oklahoma State University.  Laney is a senior Graphic Design major.  Laney is passionate about philanthropy, activism, education, and art.  When she isn't writing articles for Her Campus she is painting, playing video games, or volunteering.