This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

If you want to look beautiful during you first few weeks at school, try some of my favorite products.

First, we have Garnier Nutritioniste® “Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller.” This little thing is about the size of a pen and it is amazing.  Whether you were out too late or up studying all night, this is the cure to your dark circles!  It contains concealer for immediate relief and after about a week it makes the skin bright again.  I carry it everywhere.

Second, you need Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus.  I tried this because it’s available in Twenty-Something and I can charge it on my meal plan.  It was a really good investment.  This adds the moisture that is needed while we transition into fall, but it also adds a hint of color.  There isn’t the mess of lipstick and it doesn’t get all sticky like gloss does. 

My third choice is Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub.  I have used many different acne face washes during my teen years and this is by far my favorite.  However, it does not work well for people with super sensitive skin!  I have normal skin and it works very well for me.  It smells great and makes you feel refreshed after use.

Fourth, I have to talk about my Smash Box blush in Ginger Snap.  I was given a Sephora gift card for graduation and I saved it to buy back to school make-up.  Blush is one of my favorite items and this brand is no exception.  It has just enough color and a hint of sparkle that makes it perfect for day or night.  And the case has a swivel mirror on the bottom for on-the-go applications!

Finally, I love Preppy Princess by Vera Wang.  I was a little skeptical at first when I received a free sample of this in the mail.  Usually, if it’s free it’s not that great.  I was pleasantly surprised and once my sample ran out I immediately bought a bottle.  It’s the perfect back to school scent.

Incorporate some of these items into your routine and you’ll be a breath of fresh air on campus.

Becca is an Oklahoma State University fashion journalism student. After she graduates in December, she wants to work for British Vogue. She believes that although a $1,200 sundress looks fantastic on the runway, there are less expensive alternatives to looking fabulous. Knowing how to shop on a budget is a vital skill for every college woman. She has recently completed a life-changing study abroad experience in London and a visual merchandising internship at White House Black Market in Dallas. Becca wants to show the fashion world that you can look beautiful without breaking the bank.