This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.
For Combination Skin

Green herbs & yogurt. 

This mask will give your combination skin that glowy look. 

Blend up a handful of fresh mint and chamomille. Add the mixture to 3 tablespoons of full-fat yogurt, any type will do. The acids in the yogurt will gently exfoliate your skin and leave it with a refreshing feel. Leave on the mask for 15 to 20 minutes then gently rinse it off with warm water. 

For Oily Skin

Aloe vera & honey. 

The honey will absorb the oils while the aloe vera keeps the skin moisturized. 

To create the mask, you’ll need one aloe vera leaf and 1 table spoon of honey. Scrape out the aloe form the leaf and mix the contents for an oil-fighting treatment. 

Acne Fighting

Oatmeal & coconut oil. 

With the combination of coconut oil that fights bacteria and oatmeal that balances pH and soothes, this mask really helps toward clearer skin. 

Mix 3 tablespoons of oatmeal with 1/4 cup of warm water. Once it’s a paste, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply the mask and leave it on for 15 minutes. When the time is up, massage the skin with circular motions for 2 minutes. This will remove dead skin cells. 

For Dry Skin

Bananas, eggs & olive oil. 

The ingredients in this mask will leave the skin feeling very moisurized. 

You’ll need 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil and half of a banana. The egg yolk seals in the moisture, the oil contains Vitamin E and the banana will moisturize and nourish the skin. 

Makenzie Massey

OK State '21

Hi! My name is Makenzie. I'm a junior at Oklahoma State and I'm majoring in strategic communications. Some passions of mine are cooking, traveling and expressing creativity!