photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

What Lizzo Song Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Aquarius: “Like A Girl”

Aquarius is the most independent out of the signs; therefore, it should come as no surprise that Aquarius are “Like A Girl.” Buy your whip, by yourself. Pay your rent, by yourself. Independent queens with diamonds in your collarbones. 

Pisces: “Lingerie”

Pisces are romantic and will go to great lengths to please their partner. They will lounge around in their lingerie and wait for you just in case! Pisces are dreamers and will always be longing for the love of their life to come their way. 

Aries: “Good As Hell”

Aries are bold, confident, and won’t put up with nonsense. So, if he doesn’t love them anymore, Aries will walk their fine ass out the door; then do their hair toss and check their nails because their confidence will have them feeling good as hell. 

Taurus: “Exactly How I Feel”

Taurus are stubborn, fierce, and refuse to be pushed around. Taurus have strong opinions and know exactly how they feel at all times. That is why “Exactly How I Feel” is the perfect Lizzo song for a Taurus. Love them, or hate them. Who are you changing? Cause they don’t give a f***. 

Gemini: “Soulmate” 

This song spells out it was made for a Gemini. Lizzo herself said, “Yeah, the old me used to love a Gemini.” Gemini’s have huge personalities and switch up quickly, so who better a Gemini’s soulmate then themself?

Cancer: “Crybaby” 

Cancers are the most sensitive of all signs, so it should come as no surprise their Lizzo song is “Crybaby.” These big girls gotta cry. Let’s be honest, it’s better to let the tears out than to have them trapped inside anyway! 

Leo: “Juice”

Not only do Leo’s love being the center of attention, but they also help the others around them shine. And as Lizzo would say “if I’m shinin’, everybody gonna shine.” Lizzo practically wrote “Juice” for the Leos of the world. 

Virgo: “Cuz I Love You”

Virgos are often slow to fall in love, but when they do, they fall hard. Virgos are also quick to get frustrated with themselves. “Cuz I Love You” is the perfect love song for Virgos. Are you a Virgo? Did you think that you didn’t care? Did you think you were love impaired? I know what you can do, listen to “Cuz I Love You.” 

Libra: “Heaven Help Me”

Libras need everything to be balanced in life. They are known to be cultured and love the beautiful things in life. If something doesn’t seem to be going right, they have no shame in turning for help to make sure things align. What better place to turn to for help then heaven itself?! Heaven help the Libras. 

Scorpio: “Boys”  

We all know that Scorpios are the most obsessive of all signs. Scorpios don’t discriminate when it comes to things they love and want. Scorpios will work hard to get what they want especially if that is an S/O and trust me, everyone will hear about it. Boys, boys, boys.

Sagittarius: “Truth Hurts”

Sometimes the truth hurts, but Sagittarius would rather be brutally honest than tell a lie. Sagittarius are also bold thrill-seekers, nothing is ever boring when you are near them. Yes, they are 100% that b****. 

Capricorn: “Fitness” 

Capricorns are hardworking, independent, and find it important to put themselves first. They never stop working, therefore, “Fitness” is the perfect Lizzo tune for them. Keep on working Capricorns, stay persistent! 

Darian Berdysz is an Ohio University graduate. While at school, she studied Communications, Marketing, and Social Media at the Scripps College of Communications. She was also involved with Thread Magazine, Ohio Multimedia Society was a Communication Executive for University Program Council and the Vice President of Students Professionals of Communication Studies. Darian enjoys dancing and singing at every chance she gets, traveling, and spending time with her friends.