What Game Of Thrones Character Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Game of Thrones returns for its final season on April 14th, 2019 over a year after the conclusion of season seven. Get ready for the grand finale and see what character you are most like based on your zodiac sign.

Aries 3/21-4/20: Tyrion Lannister

You have a huge personality, like Tyrion, you are always cracking jokes. But you are also a fire sign with a temper and when someone gets on your bad side, you will get your revenge. Like Tyrion, you are brave and not afraid to get sh*t done.

Taurus 4/21-5/21: Brienne of Tarth

You are loyal and good-natured, just like Brienne, you will always stay true to your promises. As an earth sign, you are down-to-earth and persistent. Like Brienne, you will do whatever it takes to get the job done and help the people relying on you.

Gemini 5/22-6/22: Jaqen H’ghar

You are extremely intelligent and you never back down from a challenge, like Jaqen H’ghar, you think quick on your feet. You blend well in different social situations, almost like you have multiple faces. Like Jaqen H’ghar, you can adapt to any situation you get thrown into.

Cancer 6/22-7/22: Cersei

Nothing is more important to you than family, you will do anything to protect the ones you love just like Cersei. Sometimes you may become so emotional though that you can overreact to things and act rashly. Just like Cersei, you are completely ruled by emotions whether they be good or bad.

Leo 7/23-8/21: Jaime Lannister

You are undeniably brave and loyal, like Jamie, you are protective of those you love and are a natural leader. You are also charismatic and genuinely fun to be around. It is impossible for you to not make friends everywhere you go.

Virgo 8/22-9/23: Littlefinger

You look at the world analytically, not emotionally. Like Little Finger, you weigh the outcomes of every decision before you make your choice. You pay attention to every little detail and are very careful about how you play your hand.

Libra 9/24-10/23: Olenna Tyrell

You have a strong Sense of right and wrong, like Olenna Tyrell, you know what needs to be done to make a situation right. You want everything to be harmonious and work to fit everything into the balance of the world. Like the Queen of Thornes, you surround yourself with the beauty of the world.

Scorpio 10/24-11/22: Arya Stark

You are driven and persistent, but like Aria, you are very independent and this makes you suspicious of people who are trying to help you. No matter what is going on you keep a cool façade and hold all your emotions on the inside. Like Aria, you will stay focused on every task put in front of you.

Sagittarius 11/23-12/22: Daenerys Targaryen

You are ambitious and thoughtful, but like Dany, you have a fiery streak. You want to travel and leave your mark everywhere you go. This can make it difficult for you to make lasting connections with people. But like Dany, failure is never an option and you will always come out on top.

Capricorn 12/23-1/20: Jon Snow

You are driven and responsible, like Jon, you are all about doing what has the best outcome for everyone involved. You keep your own emotions bottled inside and instead worry about how to best help others. Like Jon, you are the one stepping up to make a plan and solve a problem, not cry and let your emotions take over.

Aquarius 1/21-2/19: Bronn

You are an oddball, like Bronn, you are always there making jokes but do not really care too deeply about any problem. You can come across as emotionally detached but you just look at the world differently than those around you. Like Bronn, you are quirky and some people do not fully understand you.

Pisces 2/20-3/20: Samwell Tarly

You are a complete sweetheart. Like Sam, you could not bring yourself to do wrong by anyone. Your heart is full of compassion and you see the best in everything, you bring magic into the world. You can be slightly introverted just because you feel emotions deeper than the people around you.

Emma Kennedy

Ohio U '20

Emma is from Columbus, Ohio and is now a journalism student at Ohio University. She enjoys spending time outdoors, painting, reading, listening to music and being surrounded by animals.