Wellness > Sex + Relationships

This Is What Your Boyfriend Actually Wants For Christmas (According To My Boyfriend)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

It’s the time of the year when all girlfriends are stuck figuring out what to get their boyfriends for Christmas. If you have absolutely no idea what to get your boyfriend for the holidays, this list should help get you started. Shopping for guys seems impossible, so I asked my boyfriend to give me some gift ideas that guys will love. Forget the wallets, shaving kits, and matching Christmas pajamas, here’s what your boyfriend actually wants for Christmas.

1. Sports Team Apparel

If he loves watching sports, some apparel from his favorite team is a great gift. Items can include t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, or any other item of clothing that he wears often. 

2. Shoes

Who doesn’t love a new pair of shoes? My boyfriend recommends Nike Dunks, New Balance 550s, Hey Dudes, and Adidas Ultra Boosts, but these can be customized to fit your boyfriend’s unique style.

3. Legos

Let’s be real, everyone likes Legos. While they make a perfect Christmas present, they also make a great date night activity for you to enjoy together. 

4. cologne

Cologne may be a little basic, but this is a stereotypical “boyfriend gift” that most guys actually like. Cologne is a good option for both those who want to splurge on something luxurious and those who have a tighter budget. 

5. An experience

Some of the best gifts anyone can receive are memories. Tickets to a concert, sporting event, or a trip are sure to be a gift he never forgets. 

Amelia is a writer for the Her Campus chapter at Ohio University. She is from Columbus, Ohio and is an Early Childhood Education Major. Along with Her Campus, Amelia is involved in Chaarg and KDPI's chapters at OU.