This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Parody Twitter accounts are usually really good or really bad. Luckily, OU Headlines falls into the first category. The account takes Ohio University stories, real and fake, and gives them there own unique twist. Read some of the best below.

-OU is considering to ban tobacco use on campus, meanwhile art majors are considering to drop out.

-Kendrick Lamar, Steve Aoki and Hologram Tupac set to perform at#11Fest

-There are a number of misplaced bobcats waking up in strange colleges or worse; home.

-The Political Science Department is having a field day with today’s election. The next event is the three-legged race. #Election2012

-Psychologist are reporting widespread depression/anger due to some students “Getting the smallest room in the house”.

Tweets taken from OU Headlines account. Follow them at twitter.com/OUHeadlines
Taylor is a graduate of Ohio University and former Co-Editor of Her Campus' OU branch. She would like to eventually work in the publishing industry with hopes of living in New York, San Francisco or Seattle. In her free time, Taylor enjoys reading, volunteering, or hitting up the most hipster joints in town.
Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.