This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

It is that time of the month where I made a list of my 10 favorites from the month of April!

1. as it was-harry styles

I am pretty sure everyone is obsessed and talking about this release. The teasers of the different Harry’s house doors and then this song is the perfect mix of excitement and mystery. I love bedroom pop and As It Was perfectly captures the essence of this genre.

2. goodreads

As an avid reader for enjoyment, I like to track my progress of how many books I have read throughout the year as well as read about other books I may enjoy. GoodReads is perfect for that and I have been using it nonstop!

3. fairtrade

To be fair (see what I did there) I have always loved FairTrade but recently all I have been wanting to spend my money on is FairTrade. If you don’t know what FairTrade is a set up where people from other countries can sell their goods to help themselves and their community. For example, I purchased a soapstone Elephant carving from Kenya that goes directly into a womans fund for the Kenyan women. If you want to learn more about FairTrade feel free to visit their website.

4. crime junkies podcast

A true favorite circling back is Crime Junkies Podcast. I let a bunch of episodes build up so I could listen to a bunch of them when working or on car rides. They are just so good at keeping their audiences attention while spreading pure information and also working with crime stoppers directly. You can find Crime Junkies on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Pandora, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, and on their own website.

5. the animal crossing cherry blossom decor

These recipes are some of the cutest little recipes ever. I love pastel pinks and think they add such a nice touch to islands. Also it makes me feel warm inside because Athens Cherry Blossoms are blooming right now.

6. kismet

There is a little store in Athens that has mostly clothes but I go there for the crystals. They have some of the most amazing crystal pieces and some of the flashiest lab. The staff is always super kind and I just love going there! Kismet is such an adorable little store!

7. hozier live

First of all, Hozier is amazing regardless but I have recently discovered his Live at Spotify versions. He has such an amazing voice and the music just has the extra chefs kiss. I do not even know how to describe it, these recordings are just so amazing. I wish he would go on tour!

8. mountain dew voltage

A true classic, it gives me so much energy that is much needed and it tastes delicious!! Mountain Dew Voltage is described as a rasberry, citrus, and ginseng soda. It is such a unique flavor and I love the burn of the carbonation.

9. sunstone

I have been loving sunstone recently, the beautiful flash and the stunning peachy orange tones has my jaw dropped! Manifestation is also a huge thing for me so right now I am trying to manifest the sun to come out. Sunstone is a cleanser and encourages individuality!

10. Hello FAB coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer

I have been loving this lightweight moisturizer for a quick little refresh in the morning. My go to moisturizer is the Glossier Priming Moisturizer in Rich but that moisturizer is a lot more heavy and I really only need to use it at night time. I love First Aid Beauty because they use clean ingredients, are cruelty free, and this specific moisturizer has no fragrance in it. This moisturizer is so light weight, hydrating, and glowey!

Hi! I am Maddie and I am from Kent. I love crystals, plants, music, and I am really into chakra cleansing. I hike and do yoga during my free time! My major is music education and my dream job is to be an elementary music teacher. I am in a treble ensemble called Bella Voce, a music fraternity called Sigma Alpha Iota, and Nafme!