Taylor Swift folklore
Taylor Swift folklore
Republic

Lauren’s Playlist: Top 22 Taylor Swift Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

I’ve been trying to narrow down my favorite Taylor Swift songs of all time. My largest playlist has 137 songs, so it took me awhile to narrow down my select favorites from most of her albums.

I have landed on a solid 22 for right now, which felt fitting as it is a Taylor Swift-related number. The songs I chose were ones that I feel to be either her strongest lyrically, with beautiful imagery and gorgeous themes, or they happen to be simply fantastically fun pop songs, full of nostalgia and whimsy.

So, until I can get this list to be any shorter, here are my top 22 favorite Taylor Swift songs.

Lauren Serge

Ohio U '23

Lauren Serge is currently a senior at Ohio University, majoring in Journalism and specializing in Marketing and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. She is the current President and Co-Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus OU chapter. She enjoys writing, walking, spending time with her family, friends, and her dog, as well as catching up on her many favorite tv shows.