Eric Horton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Eric Horton

Nickname: “Grandpa” 

Hometown: Lancaster, Ohio

Relationship Status: I have a lass 

Perfect Date: Dinner and Movie, and then Ice Cream, Simple and Sweet

Clubs/Organizations: Alpha Phi Omega

What do you want to do after graduation: Attend Physical Therapy school

Perfect Girl: One with a great personality and beautiful eyes.

Celebrity Crush: Emma Watson for sure

Why Ohio University: Good Question, I am not really sure, OU was last on my list but when it came down to it, it just seemed to fit, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Hobbies: Volunteering, Puzzles, Video Games, Antiquing

Favorite place at OU: Donkey Coffee, the best place to get some studying done with enough distractions to not get too much studying done.

Why he is our Campus Cutie: Eric is the most enthusiastic and happy-go-lucky person that I have ever met. He has this contagious excitement that rubs off on you just by being in his presence. He most recently has received the title, “Mr. University” after winning 1st place in Alpha Delta Pi’s first all male pageant. For the talent portion he even rapped over Nicki Minaj’s Super Bass. Eric is an outstanding student who contributes immensely to Athens life on a regular basis volunteering with his co-ed service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega. With his good looks and charm, who wouldn’t want to get to know this Bobcat better?