Knowing facts can be cool, I guess, especially if they are useless or weird. It’s the weird ones we tend to remember anyway, right? So, here are twenty facts that I bet you didn’t know.
1. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
3. Al Capone’s business card read that he was a used furniture salesmen.
4. A polar bear’s skin is black and its fur is actually clear.
5. The names of the continents all end with the same letter in which they start with.
6. More people are killed by donkeys than plane crashes.
7. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will turn white.
8. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
9. A snail can sleep for three years.
10. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
11. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
12. All the clocks in the movie ‘Pulp Fiction’ read 4:20.
13. Giraffes are unable to cough.
14. If a line is drawn with chalk around ants, they will never cross it.
15. The pineberry is a white strawberry that taste like a pineapple.
16. There is a volcano in Indonesia that spews blue lava.
17. Humans put a man on the moon before they put wheels on luggage.
18. Japan has a network of roads that play music if you drive over it at the correct speed.
19. There is a cave that exists and is so large that it has its own weather system.
20. You could survive off of potatoes and butter which have all the nutrients one’s body needs.
(All photos courtesy of PInterest.com)