Cover Photopng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Cover Photopng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hannah Moskowitz

7 Best Quotes To Set As Your Desktop Wallpaper For 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

With a new year, it’s time for some motivation. An easy way to motivate yourself every day when you open your laptop in class is with an inspirational quote set as your wallpaper. And you’re in luck, I turned the 7 best quotes that will keep you inspired for all of 2020 into the perfect designed wallpaper that you can easily save from this article and set as your desktop!

“She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them.” – Beau Taplin

“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson

“Follow your fear.” – Tina Fey

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” – Sara Blakely

“Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry

“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” Oprah Winfrey

A senior at Ohio University, Hannah Moskowitz is majoring in the news and information journalism track at the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism. During her time there, she is president, campus correspondent and writes for Her Campus. In her free time, she writes for her personal blog: www.hannahmeetsworld.com. When she's not writing, she loves to paint, hammock with friends and take care of her plants.