This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

This week’s Campus Crush is Mastadi Pitt! Stadi is a sophomore, Business major who loves shopping and playing 2k. This Spartan point guard says he is big single, so if you see him around campus don’t be afraid to shoot your shot!

Her Campus: Are you single by choice or are you open to a relationship right now?

Stadi: Single by choice, but I want a shorty.

Her Campus: Describe your ideal girlfriend.

Stadi: Smart, funny, determined, good attitude, beautiful, supportive, nice hair and toes [laughs]

Her Campus: What do you think are your best qualities?

Stadi: Intelligent, confident, funny, protective and thorough [laughs again]

Her Campus: So when you find your next potential shorty, where would you take her on a date to make sure she falls for you?

Stadi: I’ll take her to Cheesecake Factory.

Basketball season may be over, but it’s never too late to add a cutie to your own roster. Connect with Stadi on Instagram @stadipitt_ and be sure to stay tuned to Her Campus for our next Campus Crush. You never know. Our Campus Crush could be your next dream guy!

Diamond is a junior English major at Norfolk State University from Hampton, VA. She is an all-around creative who is specifically intrigued by neo-soul music, lyrical rap, and classic Harlem Renaissance literature. Upon graduation, Diamond hopes to teach English at underperforming schools as she pursues her dreams of becoming a renown poet, novelist, and screenwriter.