Life > Experiences

4 Reasons Why Having Close Girlfriends is Highly Important

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NSU chapter.

Time spent with girlfriends is important to each and every woman in the world. It relaxes them and prepares them to face the world head on. It helps them heal their wounds and share their concerns and worries. Girlfriends can raise each other up and become unstoppable in life with these four simple reasons.

Loyalty

Going through college and even through the workplace are often a tough time for many. Rumors can be spread, hearts are often broken, and friendships are often lost. however those friendships who build it through all those difficult times together, can last forever. Keep those ladies close and never let go! These girls are going to be there for you and you’ll be able to depend upon that.

Confidence

Who doesn’t need your lady friends there while preparing for a hot date? Then again, shouldn’t something be said about finding that ideal outfit for your young lady’s night out? Companions are there to help each other up when times get harsh, or just once a day! On the off chance that you are experiencing a down time, open up to your dear companions. They will be more steady than you might even realize.

Romance Advice

It’s wonderful how much love you’ll be able to feel from having some close girlfriends. Don’t stress concerning not always having a beau to contact, as your girlfriends are going to be there regardless. The love that they’ll provide you with is pure and real, as they love you for you.

Support and Bonding

There is gigantic sum positive vitality when ladies synergize. In the event that somebody disheartens or deliberately hauls you down, odds are they aren’t a genuine companion. A portion of my greatest fans are the ladies throughout my life. Without them I would not be the solid, certain lady I am. Through the most nerve unleashing snapshots of life, they remain by us certainly or cheer from the sidelines influencing us to put stock in ourselves. They may not generally concur or have confidence in the arrangement, yet they won’t turn into an obstacle in the way

Mikyah Henderson is a young collegiette woman who is not hesitant to take her creativity to newer limits. As a sophomore General English major at Norfolk State University, she discovers Lyman Beecher Brooks Library as her home along with letting her creations on paper take flight. After being a drama club member at her public high school in Highland Springs, Virginia, she learned that it is okay to be unique and to never let stereotypes defy anything that her future will foretell. One day, she hopes to own her own practice as a Family/ Marriage Counselor for relationships in need of guidance and support as well as taking her love for fiction to even greater heights