This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Michael Cassidy, most commonly known as Cass but on occasion, Cassanova

Hometown: London

Degree: Geography, otherwise known as Colouring Studies

Year: 1st

Campus Involvement: I tend to follow the Carpe Nocturn motto – Study by day, stagger by night. Don’t do much else.

Dream Job: I’d love to work as a producer/director for a production company, either making adverts or music videos. Failing that, obviously, I’ll turn to being a porn director.

Personal Claim to Fame: I work as a waiter at a number of high profile restaurants in London and have served the likes of Hugh Grant, Sir Alan Sugar and Michael McIntyre.

Fun Fact: I have a tattoo on my wrist that literally means ‘to life’ in Hebrew but the easiest way to explain it, is ‘YOLO’. How unfortunate.

Favourite Food: Black rice. Otherwise known as rice served in squid ink and with meat.

Embarrassing Uni Moment: Left my door open and passed out. Flatmates entered my room and completely violated me. Still didn’t wake up.

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: Ocean.
Anna is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham. She studies American Studies and completed a year abroad at the University of Illinois, USA in 2011/12 where she found her passion for Her Campus by working for Her Campus Illinois as a news editorial intern. After graduating, Anna wishes to pursue her dream of moving to London (or even the US eventually!) and working in something creative and fast-paced, whether it be editing, fashion journalism, PR or publishing. Hobbies (/obsessions) include fashion, shopping, traveling, music and, most importantly, food.