Meet the 2013/14 Her Campus Nottingham Executive Team

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Well, what a year it has been! Her Campus Nottingham launched back in September and has had a very successful first year. Armed with a talented team of news writers, bloggers and social media interns, Maddie and I successfully brought the chapter to its feet and are pleased to announce that HC Nottingham will be back for a second year, starting in September.

We recently had a meeting with our new exec’s and explained everything there is to know about taking over HC Nottingham. I know they are looking forward to taking the reigns and have some exciting plans for next year.

From left to right:

Maddie Wilson – Co-Founder & Co-Editor-in-Chief/ Campus Correspondent

Anna Teale – Co-Founder & Co-Editor-in-Chief/ Campus Correspondent

Sheetal Mistry – new Co-Editor-in-Chief/ Campus Correspondent

Sam Carey – new Co-Editor-in-Chief/ Campus Correspondent

Hannah Rought – new Head of Publicity & Social Media

Thanks to all of the HC Nottingham staff for your hard work this year – together we achieved the Bronze Chapter Level award and are now on the Her Campus Dean’s List.

For those of you interested in joining HC Nottingham, keep an eye on our Facebook page and Twitter towards the end of summer for announcements about applications.

Have a great summer & HC Nottingham will see you in September!

HCXO

Anna is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham. She studies American Studies and completed a year abroad at the University of Illinois, USA in 2011/12 where she found her passion for Her Campus by working for Her Campus Illinois as a news editorial intern. After graduating, Anna wishes to pursue her dream of moving to London (or even the US eventually!) and working in something creative and fast-paced, whether it be editing, fashion journalism, PR or publishing. Hobbies (/obsessions) include fashion, shopping, traveling, music and, most importantly, food.