This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Instagram is one of, if not the most popular photo-sharing apps of all time! Yet, there are so many people whom offer inspiration for different aspects of your life, that it’s often hard to know and follow everyone you like. You may find it interesting to see your friends and family photos of daily selfies and partying but it’s good to think outside the box and look outside of your close group. Her Campus have spotted some Instagram accounts that fit the following 5 categories: artistic, beauty, blogger, fitness and food.

ARTISTIC – @futuradosmil

Takashi Murakami is an amazing artist whose vivid and colorful artworks do not require Instagram filters! #nofilter

BEAUTY – @lisaeldridgemakeup

The professional make-up artist Lisa Eldridge Instagram features make-up, beauty and many celebrities. She has worked for way too many people, brand and companies for us to name them all.

BLOGGER – @tuulavintage

Jessica Stein is a travel and personal style blogger and hence her Instagram is filled with beautiful places, delicious cuisine and fashionable outfits of the day.

FITNESS – @lornajaneactive

Lorna Jane is such an inspiration; seeing a photo posted by her makes us want to go to the gym and get active!

FOOD – @julieskitchen

Julie Lee is the author of Julie’s Kitchen. She is a food photographer and her food collages have become very popular on Instagram (for obvious reasons).

Images from Instagram

Edited by Amelia Bauer-Madden

Sam is a Third Year at the University of Nottingham, England and Campus Correspondent for HC Nottingham. She is studying English and would love a career in journalism or marketing (to name two very broad industries). But for now, her favourite pastimes include nightclubs, ebay, cooking, reading, hunting down new music, watching thought-provoking films, chatting, and attempting to find a sport/workout regime that she enjoys!