This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Ellie Boot

Hometown: London

Degree: History

Year: 1

Dream Job: I would love to do something in the police force.

Personal Claim to Fame: My family have owned a stall in Notting Hill’s Portobello Market for three generations, it’s the best place.  

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: The first day I moved into uni I broke the fridge door. That was before I had even had time to introduce myself to my flatmates.

Favourite Fact: Anything that UberFacts tweets during exam/deadline season is usually enough for me to get distracted for another hour or so.

Where Can You Be Found on a Friday Night in Notts?: I actually quite like Forum on Friday’s Trent night, but I don’t discriminate and will usually end up wherever my friends are going.

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.