David Averre and Sophie Little – Campus Cutie Couples Edition!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: David Averre

Hometown: Bedworth

Degree: Joint Honours French and Russian

Year: 2

Campus Involvement: MMA general sec, French & German Soc and Slavonic Soc

Dream Job: Nutella Eater/Pro snowboarder/F1 Driver

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: Sitting on the dryer in the laundry room talking to a girl, shorts were caught on the door, it swung open and launched me across the room.

Signature Dish: Stir fry, standard uni dish for people who can’t actually cook.

Where Can You  Be Found On A Friday Night in Notts?: At Sophie’s house/Campus gym.

Name: Sophie Little

Hometown: Leigh

Degree: English Literature and Language (unfortunately).

Year: 3

Campus Involvement: Student Volunteer, MMA Society, Social Sec for NU Ice, English Society, TEDxUoN.

Dream Job: Not really sure. Something enjoyable which would allow me to spend lots of time with my future family but still be able to spoil them.

Personal Claim to Fame: Met Gordon Brown, Nick Clegg and David Cameron. (If you count this as a claim to fame) If not, saw Ricky Hatton in the airport once?

Fun Fact: I’m Social Sec for NU Ice even though I can’t ice skate. Everybody else twirls around in an elegant and graceful manner, whilst I try and maintain my balance.

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: My friends putting a spotty, multi-coloured shower cap on my head and pink cleaning gloves on my hands, whilst I was being sick into a bin. My skirt was no longer doing its job. Oh, and they took a photo. Yes, I was that drunk.

Signature Dish: Sweet potato burgers, veg and salmon.

Where Can You Be Found on a Friday Night in Notts?: My house chilling with David.

Clare Evans

Nottingham

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.