This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Jessica KennyCourse: PoliticsYear: 3Sadly summer is long over and we are now cursed with the horrible realisation that we will have to wake up to ice on our windows. Our only consolation on these horrible icy mornings? Being able to snuggle up and get warm in an oversized knit jumper. I bumped into Jessica Kenny in Portland building and I fell in love with her oversized knit. The two tones of blue work brilliantly and she certainly looked snug wrapped up in her layers. She paired the knit with some tough boots from Oasis and skinny jeans from Topshop. This comfy look was styled up with a gorgeous black bag and rings from Accessorize. Her rings come from a set and with a 10% student discount from Accessorize, why not treat yourself to a set this Autumn! Amazingly her jumper was hand made by her Mum. Her Mum started it in the 80’s and finally finished it last year. Unfortunately for us it means we have no way of buying one, unless we want to convince our Mums to make us one as well. Christmas present anyone? 
Rachel Bates

Nottingham

20 year old student from Manchester. Studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Nottingham Uni. Interested in fashion, acting, reading and cooking.