Campus Style: Comfort in Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Phoebe Jascouarty

Year: First

Course: Philosophy

Spotted: Blackwells Bookshop

Taking a step back into the 90’s, Phoebe really pulls of the oversized look with her pink denim shirt with no surprise that it’s from a vintage store. Keeping  it casual and practical by leaving it open creates a cool, easy jacket look which is also perfect for popping an extra layer underneath in these chillier months! Sticking to black on the lower, Phoebe wears a cute pair of Topshop leggings with a slight checked effect (sorry about camera quality) making them more than just your average pair of cotton leggings. A comfy pair of trainers from good old Office seal the deal in making this outfit comfortable down to a tee without looking underdone or unfinished, just spot on. A funky little rucksack on the back adds a touch of print giving a nice bit of character.

Phoebe’s advice – I think it’s pretty obvious here but her wise words were ‘wear what feels comfortable’. Yes, another lover of comfort on our hands! Bit of a uni trend I’m seeing here.

Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.