What Your Gameday Hat Says About You

Hats off to the Fighting Irish.

1. 

What It Says About You: "The school spirit is strong in this one." -Yoda

2.

What It Says About You: You are a ten year old child - or at least one at heart. But no, really, you are most likely a ten year old child. Remember kid, beer is icky! 

3. 

What It Says About You: SEQUINS. SPARKLES. DIVA. You're probably up in the air doing push-ups right now.  

4. 

What It Says About You: You've thrown your fair share of dorm parties and your fridge is always stocked with Nattys. Congrats, bro. 

5. 

What It Says About You: You're a planner. You're always prepared, no matter what weather South Bend throws at you: rain, sleet, snow, gale force winds, tornados, Polar Vortexes... the list goes on.

6. 

What It Says About You: Ye are a wee little one, probably around aboot 5’0 max! You studied abroad on the Emerald Isle, and you're basically the collegiate version of a twee little old man.

7. 

What It Says About You:You've probably started an Observer Viewpoint war. It didn't go well. 

8.

What It Says About You: What are you doing tailgating?! I thought you were on the football team...

9. 

What It Says About You: Take it easy on all the Mike's Hard, ya freshman. Keep on keepin' on, and watch out for those Excise Police!

10.

What It Says About You: This hat was passed down to you from your dad, who was on the ’88 National Championship team. Your grandfather lived in Breen-Phillips when it was a boys’ dorm, and your great-great-great uncle was Father Corby. Bravo, a toast to your ND Pedigree.

11.

What It Says About You: The ruling on this hat stands: you just cost Notre Dame a National Championship. Thanks a lot, a*****e.

Follow the HCND Pinterest account, pin with us, and remember to keep posted with HCND on TwitterInstagram, and Facebook!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12