This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Spring Break is just around the corner! We officially have about two weeks to figure our lives out before we head from the winter wasteland that is South Bend. Hopefully you are headed somewhere tropical and warm. If you are headed somewhere warm and are in need of a new bathing suit I am here to help. Bathing suits these days are really expensive, more expensive than most clothes, which doesn’t make sense considering most of your body is not covered but what do I know? We want to wow at the beach, not break the bank. What I do know is that there are tons of places you can find a great new swimsuit just in time for your spring break getaway!

Aerie:

Maybe you’re ahead of the game and this is no surprise to you, but to the rest of you who don’t know, here’s some solid piece of advice. SHOP AERIE! They have a huge selection of styles for all body types in a range of prices. If you want something more traditional, they have it, or if you want something more fashion forward, they have it. Go check them out, they are bound to have something up your alley.

Target:

Target has paved the road for stylish, affordable swimwear. They were the first to make great, fashionably relevant bikinis for a price that didn’t keep you up at night (at least in my book). They always have a great selection in store (all year round I might add), but if you go on their website there is an even larger selection with a wider range of brands and price points.

Abercrombie:

Abercrombie is the epitome of a fashion comeback. They were the place to be when we were in middle school, but people soon got tired of graphic tees and hoodies. Luckily someone suggested that I go online and check out their clothes. I fell in love. Abercrombie has great style, and that style flows perfectly into their line of swimwear. Their selection isn’t as large as other stores, but there are definitely some gems that won’t run your pockets dry.

Nordstrom:

You’re probably assuming  I am crazy for thinking you can find something at Nordstrom for a reasonable price, but hear me out. Nordstrom’s Trend Shop has a wide range of brands that hit all different price points. Yes, some are definitely not budget friendly, but there are some that are definitely within range. All the different brands offer many different styles so you are bound to find something!

J. Crew.

J. Crew is a classier option, but if you go on their website they have SO MANY options in the sale section. Like crazy amounts. And they are all pretty timeless styles so you can feel pretty confident that you will not have to replace it next swim season. Plus, a huge bonus is that J. Crew is always having some sort of sale, so you are bound to get even more off the original price.

I hope this helps anyone who is hopelessly looking for a bathing suit! Please note that there is a certain brand missing (*cough Victoria’s Secret cough*) because who wants to spend $100 on a single bathing suit. Not me!

Have fun soaking up the sun!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hannah Dunn

Notre Dame

Hannah Dunn is a sophomore Marketing and Film, Television and Theater major at ND. Born and raised in Westchester, NY, Hannah loves to lax it up with the Women's Club Lacrosse Team, but is never opposed to a Netflix and chill. If you need a good Ben and Jerry's ice cream recommendation be sure to ask her.