15 Ryan Gosling Photos to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Finals week. Finals week at Notre Dame. Ugh.

To get you through this hump day of Finals Week 2014, here are 15 photos of Ryan Gosling. We all know his healing power.

The perfect photo to start with: Ryan in glasses with a book. So studious.

In case you were feeling down about the rain. Ryan makes it better.

Dog therapy?

Yes, Santa. I would like Ryan for Christmas.

Imagine this picture with yourself standing on his right… yeah.

The only person that can pull of black and white like Ryan is Justin Timberlake. Did you know they knew each other as kids?

Even with his ugly face he’s attractive.

I would jump into those arms.

Teenager Ryan? I’ll take 50 please.

Babybabybaby. He’s probably an amazing father…

He plays guitar too?!

More pet therapy.

And even more. So hot.

Stare into his eyes for five seconds. I guarantee you’ll feel better.

On a final note, how sexy is Ryan?

Good luck on finals and Merry Christmas!

Remember, Lady Domers, it’s nice to be nice!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Hello there! I am a Computer Science major from the golden Redding, California. I enjoy making people smile, dazing about the ocean, smelling like sunshine, and programming until my fingers cramp. California sand is my friend and I would much rather be laughing at the beach than almost anything else. I am a firm believer in great things taking copious amounts of time. Jason Mraz said it best with "the absence of the light is a necessary part." Though I see the incredibility of technology, the simple things in life are what really matter. The concept of 'family' is an extraordinary attribute of modern civilization. Check out my articles if you ever so desire!