This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.
Halloweentown

This is one of the BEST Disney Halloween movies of ALL TIME. Definitely worth watching with a bunch of girl friends while carving pumpkins and drinking hot chocolate!

When Harry Met Sally 

No one can argue with the fact that this movie has the BEST fall vibes. The leaves changing, New York City and the awesome romance is amazing! 

Rudy

As a Notre Dame student, this movie is an absolute MUST WATCH. Not gonna lie, you might get a little teary-eyed after watching Rudy get carried off the field that is just a few feet from you right now in your dorm room dreaming of our next game day. :,)

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving 

This movie is an iconic one from everyone’s childhood. Make sure to watch it with your mom when you’re home for Thanksgiving – she’ll appreciate it!! 

The Blind Side

This is a movie that never gets old. The inspiring story of Michael Oher will make you fall in love with the sport of football and the spirit of family. 

Twitches

Twitches is yet another incredible Disney Halloween movie that you MUST watch in the month of October. I know I’m not the only one who has a sun necklace to match their best friend’s moon necklace because of this movie! ;) 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Honestly, you need to watch ANY of the Harry Potter movies this fall season. The first one is always the best place to start though – baby Harry, Hermoine, and Ron are too cute! 

Twilight

Even though it’s ridiculously cheesy, any of the Twilights are so fun to watch with a bunch of your friends on a chilly night in. The first one is definitely the best though!

Coco

Ok, get your tissues READY because this movie is so sweet that you’ll be balling your eyes out by the end. It’s the best family movie ever – no room for debate.

10 Things I Hate About You

And last, but not least, this movie is one of the greatest chick flicks of ALL!TIME! Pop some popcorn and grab your besties for this one! 

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on Facebook, Pin with us and show our Instagram some love! 

Lindsey Reina

Notre Dame '23

My name is Lindsey Reina, and I am a sophomore at the University of Notre Dame! I am originally from Atlanta, GA, and I am studying Political Science and Latino studies. I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan around, love swimming competitively, and always look forward to baking with my fellow wildcats in Ryan Hall every week!