Wicked Costumes for you and your Witches to Wear this Halloweekend 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.
  1. Disney Princesses

Most of us have probably dressed up as Belle or Cinderella at some point in our lives, but having a girl group to go to the ball makes it all the more fun. This way, each Princesses’ individual qualities can shine while still playing off of one another’s costumes. 

1. Frat Bros

This one’s arguably the easiest. All you need is a red solo cup, button down shirt and cap to wear backwards. If you really want to get in character, make sure to master how to dap someone up, start every sentence with “sup”, “bro” or “dawg”. 

1. Scooby Doo

Even without a real dog to play Scooby, this group costume certainly won’t look ruff or shaggy. Bringing back a childhood classic for nostalgia’s sake is a great way to spend Halloween with your gang. 

1. Toy Story

This one’s sure to generate a buzz. What better way to spend Halloween with your best friends than by paying homage to one of the ultimate movies about friendship. Cue “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”.

1. Wildcats

Want to show some true commitment to school spirit on the one weekend of the year where everyone around you won’t be sporting purple and white? Grab any Northwestern t-shirt/crewneck/hoodie and a pair of those cat ear headbands that everyone seems to have in the back of their closet and call yourselves our school mascot. Although no one can truly live up to the loveable, relentlessly supportive, Be-Real taking Willie that we all know and love, we all can certainly unapologetically fangirl.

Jasmine Sun

Northwestern '26

Jasmine is currently a freshman at Northwestern studying Journalism. In her free time, she loves to bake, try out new coffee and boba shops and go on nature walks.