Meet Ultimate Frisbee Player Will Frolich!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Name: Will Frolich

Year: Sophomore

Major: Economics

Hometown: Rye, NY

How did you get involved with Ultimate Frisbee at Northwestern?

I got involved in Ultimate a little bit in high school and when I came to Northwestern I was looking for something that would be competitive and keep me active. When I saw some people playing during Wildcat Welcome my freshman year I signed up and stuck with it ever since.

What’s your favorite memory from being on the team?

My favorite memories from being on the team come from the long drives we take to and from tournaments. This fall we drove to Pittsburgh to play in a big tournament which was some of the best competition I’ve ever seen and a really cool moment in my time on the team.

What else are you involved in at Northwestern?

I’m also in Sigma Chi where I’m the kitchen manager and I try to keep up with community service projects at least once a quarter.

What advice do you have for juggling academics, extracurriculars, and a social life?

I’d say the most important thing is budgeting your time well and doing the things that are most important to you regardless of what everyone else is doing.

In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, what’s your ideal first date?

I’m from New York so I like exploring the city. I would say my perfect first date would be dinner and an adventure into Chicago.
Olivia Bahou

Northwestern

Liv is a junior majoring in journalism at Northwestern University who hopes to pursue a career in magazine writing. Her interest include fashion, Pure Barre, Chai tea lattes, professional tennis and anything related to Italy, where she studied abroad. She loves being the CC for Her Campus Northwestern and looks forward to what the future has in store!