This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Name: Jacob McClellan
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Major: Philosophy
Birthday: Sept 21 ,1992
Relationship Status: Single

Guilty Pleasures:
The only thing I’m really guilty about is watching Gossip Girl. I love that show…the girls are hot.

Pet Peeves:
I hate when you’re walking with someone and they slowly drift until they bump into you. Another one is when people ask you the same question that you just answered.

What are you involved with on campus?
Beta, Fusion, Refresh, Volunteer for America Reads, Phonathon

Favorite place on campus?
The Lakefill is too cliché so I’m going to say Baha’I Temple.

What’s your idea of a perfect first date?
If I could pull any strings? Well first I would us both to Japan where we would enjoy a nice traditional meal, relaxing hot baths in the hot springs and a couple of shots of sake. Then as the sun is setting I would have us helicoptered up to the tip of Mt. Fuji where a string quartet would be playing my favorite classical tunes. We would also have chocolate covered strawberries to feed each other as the sun was setting and then we would take a nice walk to talk about our feelings. We would spend the rest of the night singing karaoke and drinking beer. Finally we would finish the night by falling asleep cuddling on the beach.

What really impresses you about a girl?
If a girl can actually dance and is comfortable with herself.

Describe your personality:
I’m a very passionate person, and I’m pretty outgoing.

Words he lives by:
“Those who stay will be champions” – Rick Ortega

Why HC loves Jacob:
If this Southern Sweetheart doesn’t charm you with his smile his moves on the dance floor, the stage, or even Sheridan surely will.

*picture taken by Oxfam

Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo