This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Name: Colin LaBran-Boyd           
Major: Math
Hometown: La Cañada Flintridge, California
Birthday: September 29 (Happy Birthday soon! Love, Her Campus Northwestern)
Relationship Status: Single and OTP
Graduation Year: 2014

Likes:
I spend as much free time as I can with my family and my friends. I love to chill at the beach, I collect Starbucks coffee mugs from around the world, and I am interested in airplanes. I enjoy rocking out hard on the dance floor and I’m all about listening to loud music. I like to dress to impress, but I have a secret weakness for bro tanks.

Dislikes/ Pet Peeves: Messy people! I’m a neat freak, and everyone who knows me well knows that I keep my room really clean.

Campus Activities:
I’m a proud brother of Sigma Chi, and I am very involved in my chapter. (Shameless plug: Everyone should get pumped for this year’s Derby Days, October 11-16! It benefits the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.) The remainder of my free time is committed to being a Community Assistant in the Elder Residential Community. Shout out to my boys on E2!

What is your favorite activity on campus and why?
Dance Marathon, without a doubt! The pride I felt in myself and in my school as I watched them announce that we had surpassed $1 million in funds raised is unforgettable. It was awesome to be a part of it. Plus, I got to dance for 30 hours with my epic D.M. partner Alyssa.

Favorite place you’ve traveled to: Venice, Italy. What an incredibly beautiful and vibrant city. Nothing can compare.

What is your idea of the perfect date? My favorite restaurant in L.A. is Il Fornaio. The food there is delicious. I would love to go there for a nice dinner and then walk around the Santa Monica pier and the beach. There’s a lot to do and see in Santa Monica at night, and from the end of the pier you can watch the airplanes take off from LAX and fly over the bay.

How would you describe your personality? I like to think I’m a high-energy, outgoing guy with a great sense of humor and a lot of integrity. I’m all about having fun: One of the greatest words of wisdom I received last year from a senior in my Fraternity was, “If you’re not having fun, what are you doing?”

Why Her Campus loves Colin…
Colin is cute and so very fun. He’s always down for a good time, and we all need that in our lives!

Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo