This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

After a super stressful week of finals, the first (and most important) thing on every collegiette’s winter break bucket list is to do absolutely nothing. And if you’re looking for an equally relaxing drink to go along with your month-long Netflix marathon, why not try a steaming mug of hot tea? The health benefits of tea way outweigh those of coffee and hot chocolate: it’s 100% all-natural and loaded with antioxidants. And if you’re forced to get off the couch to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, tea can keep you just as alert as those festive yet calorie-loaded holiday drinks from Starbucks. Northwestern Delta Zetas learned these and many more “tea-rific” facts when Argo Tea’s brand new “UniversiTea” program paid them a visit during a reading week study break. Disclaimer: prepare yourself for an overwhelming number of tea puns!

For the kickoff of the company’s college-focused program, “TeaMembers” from the Evanston branch of the Chicago-based company came to the DZ house to play “JeoparTea” and teach the girls all about tea while letting them sample of variety of teas. Argo started the program as a way to expand their reach “outside the brick and mortar stores” and to “let students know about the benefits of tea,” according to Theodore Venable, Argo’s marketing and events coordinator. The company plans to host more of these “parteas” at NU, as well as at New York University, Venable said.

Argo is extremely student-friendly: not only do their teas outshine coffee as a study aid due to their natural health benefits, but the stores also offer a “LoyalTea” student program. It’s free to join the club, and once you register your card online you automatically receive a free drink. Then, after registering and loading up your LoyalTea card, for every nine drinks you buy using your card, you get one free – and what college student would turn down a free, über healthy drink?

Tea is one of the most versatile drinks in the world – it can be hot or cold, caffeinated or not – and is also extremely healthy and delicious. So make sure to stop by Argo when you’re back in Evanston for winter quarter and look out for many more upcoming UniversiTea events around campus!

Andrea Park

Northwestern

Andrea Park is a southern girl making her way in the freezing midwest, with the help of her trusty North Face parka, multiple layers of colorful socks and an obscene amount of salted caramel mochas.