School Supplies to Make Back-To-School Beautiful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Let’s all be honest: the best part about going back to school is back-to-school shopping. Most people get excited about all the fall fashion trends that will be in stores, like knee-high boots and chunky knits. I, however, get excited to hit up Staples and OfficeMax. While doing homework is (usually) not fun, having school supplies that are easy on the eyes can help relieve the boredom and brighten your mood. Check out these colorful and creative school supplies that will help you get your study on!

1. Girl Boss Pencils by HarvestPaperCo on Etsy:

Whether you’re a female engineer breaking stereotypes or kicking major butt in business school, these pencils will let everyone know that you’re a #girlboss.

2. All Gold Everything by Nate Berkus

Is there anything better than luxe for less? I think not. These gold scissors and gold stapler by Nate Berkus make me feel like Blair Waldorf when I’m putting together a paper or unboxing one of my innumerable textbooks. Plus, I found this adorable bulldog tape dispenser to pull it all together!

3. Kate Spade Planner

Aside from being encouraging, this planner is also super helpful. It has pages to write notes, a list of holidays and other important dates this year, and a monthly overview as well as daily planning sections and a pocket to store important papers! I personally own this planner, and it’s safe to say I would be lost without it.

4. Pastel Pencil Case by UniqueLuLu on Etsy

No one likes to be that person loudly fumbling around in their backpack for a pencil while the teacher is talking. This colorful pencil case will keep you organized and prevent you from being that one girl in class that always asks to borrow a pen or pencil.

I hope these suggestions can help brighten up your backpack and your day!

Dana Dworkin

Northeastern

Hi girls! I'm Dana, I'm a CC at HC Northeastern, and I love to write about greek life, fashion, beauty, on-campus happenings, etc.
Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: