This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Did you run out of money this week and are now using your last meal swipe at Outtakes getting chasers for the weekend?

Did you just find a piece of beef in your stir fry at Stetson West when you CLEARLY only asked for chicken and shrimp?

Do you think of the bar on Gainsborough Street instead of an actual domesticated house when your cousins ask if you’ll come to dinner at “Our House”?

Yep, you’ve got an #NUgirlproblem.

Did you just do the walk of shame straight into a crowd of scared parents and soon-to-be freshmen on a tour?

Are you sick of signing in friends and getting signed into Residence Halls?

Do you spend the majority of your Thursday nights at Club Snell? …Before sneaking off to Conors?

No doubt about it—you’ve got an #NUgirlproblem.

Don’t be ashamed. Every Northeastern collegiette™ has got them. And now, we have a way to share them—via Twitter handle @NUgirlproblem.

Though the identities behind this sarcastic compilation of difficulties Northeastern University women face are staying anonymous, collegiettes™ all over NU are now able to share, retweet and laugh at their latest #NUgirlproblem–from sneezing in class to almost getting hit by the T while crossing Huntington Avenue to waiting in the endless Dunkin line at Richards—with the rest of the undergraduate community.

Instead of whining about our bad luck with our friends, we’re now able to (shamelessly) complain about our misfortunes with the entire school. And now, instead of sulking in our shame, we’re broadcasting it online and showing that we’re proud of it.

If that’s not girl power, I’m not sure what is!

Her Campus Northeastern will be partnering up with @NUgirlproblem later this spring, so get ready to #hashtag your way to a (dis)graceful semester.

I'm a 20 something journalism major at Northeastern University and Campus Correspondent for HerCampus NU. When I'm not writing, I'm working in public relations and am the PR and Promotions Director for WRBB Radio 104.9FM Northeastern's Radio Station and the Public Relations Director for my sorority.