Michael Behan ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Major

: Entrepreneurship/Finance
Minor: Cultural Anthropology
Hometown: Middletown, RI

How I spent my summer vacation: I spent my summer working in a children’s home, Flying Kites, located in Njabini, a small farming village in the central province of Kenya.

Favorite thing about Northeastern: International study and work opportunities.

Where you can find me on Saturday night: Hanging out with good friends.

Activities I am involved in: DRYVE, Flying Kites Global, Entrepreneurship Club, Outdoors Club

First thing I notice about a girl: Physically- lips

Where I’ll be in 5 years: I have absolutely no idea but hopefully in an exciting new place working in a field I feel passionate about – social entrepreneurship.

Favorite spot in Boston: Fenway Park

Worst pickup line I’ve ever used: I don’t think I have ever used a pick up line. But I’m terribly shy so introductions are always awkward.

Perfect date: Sitting by the fire on an empty beach

Interesting fact: I have traveled through 5 of 7 continents but have never been to the West Coast of the U.S.

Jenn Sinrich is a fourth year journalism major and theater minor at Northeastern University. Coming from a small town along the beaches of the north shore, Jenn has always admired the fast-paced and motivational life of the city. She loves living in Boston and especially likes running by the Charles River. At Northeastern she is a founding sister of the Eta Kappa chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority. She enjoys acting and theater, musicals and listening to show tunes, scrap booking and collaging, and anything else that encourages and inspires creativity.